What is “tele-learning?
If you’ve ever used a telephone, you have all the tools and skills you need to participate in “tele-learning,” which simply means learning over the phone. Each tele-learning session is intended to empower you to make positive life-changing choices for you and the person for whom you care. The sessions can accommodate a large number of caregivers. Our trained, professional facilitators make sure that each session flows smoothly, and invite participation of the caregivers on the phone. All of our sessions are free and confidential.
Some of the topics included in the tele-learning sessions are:
- Caregiving 101
- Top 5 Ways to Thrive as a Family Caregiver
- The Tell Tale Signs of Caregiver Stress
- Living Guilt Free
- For Better or For Worse: The Challenges of Being a Spousal Caregiver
Registration is free. So are our tele-learning sessions!
There are two ways to register for a tele-learning session:
- You can register via our website 24 hours a day, seven days per week. Register now.
- You can call the Caregiver Teleconnection customer service line, Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm (CST) at 866-390-6491 or 210-871-7SOS (7767)
Why should I join the Caregiver Teleconnection?
Participation in the Caregiver Tele-Connection helps prevent caregiver burnout, depression and anxiety, social isolation and other problems that threaten your health. The program can help you gain a greater sense of control and improve your quality of life.